We still don't know what type of issues she'll have with her bladder yet. The urologist is having us wait until May to do a test that will measure the pressure in her bladder. Too much pressure in her bladder would cause urine to back up into her kidneys. However if her bladder can't handle too much pressure then she would be leaking urine. I don't really want her to deal with either issue! But I can't worry about things we don't know yet. So for now I will be happy with our good news, enjoy my precious daughter, and refuse to worry about the future. God will help us be ready for whatever we have to deal with when the time comes. Now is not that time!